Moving, long distance moving rates, are based by your geographical location and calculated by measuring the volume and weight of your shipment the distance between locations, plus the moving company minimum. We offer complete moving and packing services with each move tailored to meet the right needs of our customers.
We can help you with any size move from 1 item of furniture to a fully furnished location From pianos to crystal, we move it all.
Our professional service includes: planning your move, delivering of packing materials when requested and available. Among other services. We are experienced in moving antiques and fine pieces of furniture. Please let us know when reserving your move of any items of this sort.
- Please don't make travel plans for packing, move out, move in or unpacking day. Plan on being occupied with the service being provided for the entire day.
- Keep your phone line working through the planned loading day. Likewise, try to have your new
phone installed and functioning for your moving in day at your new
- All personal items of high value such as jewelry, coins, prescriptions, etc... are best carried with you when traveling to your new residence.
- Remember; note missing or damaged items on the Household Goods Descriptive Inventory upon delivery. Failure to do so could result in denial of your claim!
- Remember that when filing a claim for missing or damaged items, you will be required to substantiate any loss with a proof of value and ownership. This can be accomplished in the form of cancelled checks, sales receipts, a homeowners policy or appraisals.
- Never throw out an item that has been damaged! The American Van Lines appraiser or repair firm may want to inspect it and if you dispose of a damaged item your claim may be denied due to the article not being available for inspection.
- If you cannot be at your residence on the day of packing, loading, unloading or unpacking; you will need to name an agent or representative to act on your behalf and to supervise the movers, as the mover's may have questions which will require immediate answers.
- You or your company has been provided with an estimate for the cost of your move. Only the services detailed on this estimate are approved. Any additional service that is required should be approved by you or your company before it can be performed.